40 and fun

Us51108

40 and fun

Post by Us51108 »

We are an interracial couple new to Iowa. We live in Sioux City. I am 40, he is 39. we are looking for people to meet. We have two children- boy 9 and girl 7.
We are all avid sports fans. We love baseball- The Texas Rangers. We like all sports and disagree on our teams :o . So far the Rangers are the only team we share.
Him- Dallas Cowboys, Texas Longhorns, Texas Rangers, Dallas Mavericks, Cleveland Cavs
Her- Pittsburgh Steelers, OU, Mavs, Celtics, Spurs, Rangers, Cubs
We like to play cards, go to concerts, Monster truck shows, dinner and movies in or out.
She loves to cook and grill.
I know we sound like a couple of boring hillbillies, but we are really cool and really lonely here. Looking for people to hang out with and get to know and hopefully build lasting friendships.
SScotch23

Re: 40 and fun

Post by SScotch23 »

Hi,

About us: We are not married, sort of a new couple (9 months new), in our 40's. He has no kids. Mine are pretty much grown. We live in Nebraska but can travel to meet friends closeby. We are laid back people who are up for pretty much anything (except swinging, no thank you). It's sometimes hard to find couples to do things with. If you're interested in meeting, message me!

Lisa

----
We are an interracial couple new to Iowa. We live in Sioux City. I am 40, he is 39. we are looking for people to meet. We have two children- boy 9 and girl 7.
We are all avid sports fans. We love baseball- The Texas Rangers. We like all sports and disagree on our teams . So far the Rangers are the only team we share.
Him- Dallas Cowboys, Texas Longhorns, Texas Rangers, Dallas Mavericks, Cleveland Cavs
Her- Pittsburgh Steelers, OU, Mavs, Celtics, Spurs, Rangers, Cubs
We like to play cards, go to concerts, Monster truck shows, dinner and movies in or out.
She loves to cook and grill.
I know we sound like a couple of boring hillbillies, but we are really cool and really lonely here. Looking for people to hang out with and get to know and hopefully build lasting friendships.
tlmathis

Re: 40 and fun

Post by tlmathis »

We are a married couple I'm 43 he's 52, we have 1 son at home, he's 12. we have been married for 13 years, we love the outdoors, fishing and camping, Husband likes to hunt and enjoys basketball and football, I like reading and cooking, lets get together!

Return to “Sioux City”