San Clemente Couple looking for couples to enjoy outdoors.

sanclementecouple

San Clemente Couple looking for couples to enjoy outdoors.

Post by sanclementecouple » Tue Aug 28, 2012 4:34 pm

Hi,
My husband and I are both 25, and are from the Midwest and moved here because he is in the Military. We are love being outside, camping, hiking, geocashing and are big foodies. We love sushi and are really looking to make friends with couples that are outgoing and would like to have dinner dates and day hikes with. We have met a lot of Military couples, but really wanted to find some couples around the same age as us without children and that is hard to do in the Military. We love kids, but don't plan on having any until we are around 30.

Would love to meet people we can make friends with!
-Tamara and Dacoda

J&LS

Re: San Clemente Couple looking for couples to enjoy outdoor

Post by J&LS » Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:05 pm

Hello :) My name is Lauren, 23, and my boyfriend, 24, are looking for similar couples. I live in San Clemente and He lives in San Marcos for now. We both have canines so hiking, camping, and biking really appeal to us. We are both interested in equines and really tend to be out going and friendly. I also am a tad old fashioned enjoying cooking and dining; as a couple we also enjoy gardening and landscaping. I am a photographer on the side and we both work full-time during the week. Hope to hear back!

Lauren

Return to “San Diego”