Blk cpl from Pittsburgh

Wifey86

Blk cpl from Pittsburgh

Post by Wifey86 » Thu Nov 21, 2013 7:42 am

We are a black couple looking for other couples from the Pittsburgh area. My husband is 30 I am 27. I love to try new foods I'm a social drinker going out to eat. Basically anything that doesn't contain any drama. My husband is a sports fan. He loves the pirates and the steelers. He is a social drinker as well. We have four beautiful children, so if you have children that's a plus. We are just a down to earth couple. So if your interested in getting to know us or meeting send us a message. Tee and Frank

Sent from my SCH-R740C using Tapatalk
Using Tapatalk

Wifey86

Re: Blk cpl from Pittsburgh

Post by Wifey86 » Thu Nov 28, 2013 6:25 am

Wifey86 wrote:We are a black couple looking for other couples from the Pittsburgh area. My husband is 30 I am 27. I love to try new foods I'm a social drinker going out to eat. Basically anything that doesn't contain any drama. My husband is a sports fan. He loves the pirates and the steelers. He is a social drinker as well. We have four beautiful children, so if you have children that's a plus. We are just a down to earth couple. So if your interested in getting to know us or meeting send us a message. Tee and Frank

Using Tapatalk

Return to “Pittsburgh”