hello long island! my hisband and i are looking for friends

maxima&vinnie

hello long island! my hisband and i are looking for friends

Post by maxima&vinnie » Fri Aug 16, 2013 2:20 pm

Hello every body my name is maxima and my husband and I are looking for couples to be friends with. A little about ourselves we are very nice down to earth people, we like to go out to the movies go out for dinner go on trips. We are in our late 20's and we both work and we don't have kids...please let us know if your interested in getting to know us thank you :D

energycouple

Re: hello long island! my hisband and i are looking for frie

Post by energycouple » Fri Aug 16, 2013 9:03 pm

Hi Maxima and Hubby, my wife Kat and I would like to know more about you guys. What are your interests? My wife and I also do not have children together and we both are busy and work. We're both into somewhat healthy lifestyles, reading interesting articles and news about progressive concepts. Please tell us more about yourselves. Maybe we can meet at a restaurant or lounge one night to talk and get to know each other.

maxima&vinnie

Re: hello long island! my hisband and i are looking for frie

Post by maxima&vinnie » Sun Aug 18, 2013 6:23 am

Hello.. well to start of my husband and I have been married for 2 years we just recently celebrated our two year anniversary... I'm 26 and my husband is 29 years old. I'm Spanish and my husband is Italian. My husband is from out here in the long island area which is how we end up living in long island.. we are easy going we like going to the movie's, also going to the beach. We both love going to Atlantic city! My husband love's to play poker I on the other hand like blackjack. another thing we like to do when we get a chance is go to the city! Lol when we go we usually go to a couple of bars or if there's any good concerts going on we like to go. So how about you guys let us know a little bit about yourselfs? :D hope to hear from you soon!

Return to “Long Island”