Young, but mature couple with 3 kids!!!

Sarah and Jesse

Post by Sarah and Jesse » Wed Jan 02, 2013 10:17 pm

My name is Sarah, I'm 23, and my husband, Jesse, is 25. We have 3 children, ages 5, 4, and 2 1/2, and our 4 year old has special needs. We have a dog, Bear, and a cat, Buddy. We enjoy watching movies and of course, FOOTBALL!! We play video games occasionally, and pretty much only leave the house for work! SO, we are looking for some friends to hang out with, preferably with kids, but a couple so that my husband and I both have someone to talk to and hang out with. We are easy-going people, pretty laid back and definitely do not judge people for anything. We love hanging out, and playing with our kids, and when we get a chance, have some adult time! If we sound like your kind of people, please send a reply!! Thanks for your time!!

Sarah and Jesse

Kellercpl

Post by Kellercpl » Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:30 am

Last edited by Kellercpl on Mon Aug 03, 2015 8:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

whitfieldt

Re: Young, but mature couple with 3 kids!!!

Post by whitfieldt » Tue Aug 20, 2013 12:37 pm

hello Sarah and Jessie young mature couple as well 28 and 23 my name is Todd and my girlfriend of two and half yrs is name Shay.We have no kids together but i do have one 4yr old son that stays with us from time to time. We dont get out to much cause we dont club maybe resturant from time to time for drinks but we really dont have anyone normally to go with. She is a movie and reality show lover im an espn all day kinda guy beer and sports bar-b que simple very simple. Well just hit me back if ur interested in talkn with us some more hope to hear from soon.

Return to “Dallas\Fort Worth”