south Palm Beach County

floridagrl

south Palm Beach County

Post by floridagrl » Sat Nov 10, 2012 12:42 am

Hi!

We are a straight couple looking for reliable friends with similar interests who live closeby. I am 33, he is 39. We don't have kids (yet). We enjoy listening to live music, eating out, as well as cooking yummy meals at home. He plays soccer, I attempt to play volleyball among other things (biking, climbing, yoga). Other than that, we watch too much tv and like to go out for a drink in a quiet place or walk in the great outdoors (when it isn't too hot).

If any of this is a match for you then send me a private message.

adri&stef

Re: south Palm Beach County

Post by adri&stef » Thu Dec 20, 2012 12:51 pm

Hello!!

We live in Fort Lauderdale, we dont have kids either and we consider ourselves very easy going people. We are reliable and enjoy going out with other couples, we like going out to dinner, or eating in, drinks, bowling, playing cards, going dancing once in a while, ect.

We are 40 & 42 and we would like to meet other couples without children we do have cats that we adore.

Hope to hear from you!

mannyslv

Post by mannyslv » Fri May 10, 2013 2:38 pm

hi guys, we live in boynton beach, wife is 30 and im 34, and we too are looking for couples to be friends with.
let us know if you are interested and we can chat some more and trade pics

GusnSabi

Post by GusnSabi » Wed May 15, 2013 8:38 am

Hello
We are looking for a fun couple that enjoys life.. We love to exercise , play and watch sports , dancing , dining , and enjoying the beach, etc. My name is Gus (35yrs old) and my girlfriend Sabrina (34yrs old),
We currently live on Fort Lauderdale beach .

Return to “Fort Lauderdale”