While Hi

Butterfly0620

While Hi

Post by Butterfly0620 » Tue Oct 11, 2011 12:30 pm

My name is Butterfly and i am married to a wonderful man name reggie and we are looking for some real couples to hang out with :P if u are interested please email me at here and we can go from there our text me at 313-334-8488 :D

AlisasDreams

Re: While Hi

Post by AlisasDreams » Mon Nov 30, 2015 11:43 am

Well hello Butterfly, I hope it's not to late for my husband and I to say how nice it is to introduce ourselves, I'm Alisa and his name is Steve. We have been so wrapped up in surviving that we seemed to forget about the little things that mean a lot to us. We are also looking for a couple to hang out with. You are more than welcome to email anytime but if you decide not to that's okay too.
Best wishes,
Always, Alisa BTW you can text us too..313-495-6387
Butterfly0620 wrote:My name is Butterfly and i am married to a wonderful man name reggie and we are looking for some real couples to hang out with :P if u are interested please email me at here and we can go from there our text me at 313-334-8488 :D
[/code][/code]

Code: Select all

[color=#00BAlway's Alisa[/color]

[size=85][*]Do not judge for I will never judge you. [*]Never give up on chasing your dreams and remember that no matter what, life is too short so enjoy each day, love with your heart and be proud of who you are!![color=#FF0080][/color][/size]FBF][/color]
[/i][/b]

Return to “Detroit”