Exploring cpl for fun, wife wants husband to have sleepovers with other husband's

Discussion about anything couple related
Forum rules
CouplesList is not responsible for any content or posts within these forums. Practice internet safety and common sense when chatting with anyone online including this site.
Please remember to keep all postings appropriate, this is a site for meeting platonic couple friends and anyone deemed to be into swinging will be removed from this site.
If you encounter any inappropriate content or spam please e-mail the board Administrator so it can be removed.
marriednexploring

Exploring cpl for fun, wife wants husband to have sleepovers with other husband's

Post by marriednexploring » Wed Apr 22, 2020 9:49 am

HI THERE MY HUSBAND AND I ARE LOOKING TO GET TOGETHER WITH ANOTHER CPL FOR COMPANIONSHIP. ๐Ÿ‘ฌ๐Ÿ‘ญ HE LIKES TO CAMP IN WOODS ๐Ÿ• WITH HIS GUY BUDDIES. WE'RE IN OUR LATE 40S AND ALL 4 CHILDREN GROWN AND ON THEIR OWN. AFTER CAMPING WE COULD DOWNLOAD SEVERAL FREE HOT ๐Ÿ”ฅ MOVIES ๐ŸŽฅ. I AM SO GLAD THAT HE IS LISTENING FINALLY KEEPING AN OPEN MIND TO EXPLORE ALL WAYS THAT FRIENDS CAN BE FRIENDS. ๐Ÿ˜˜๐Ÿฅฐ
๐Ÿ‘‰๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฅ’๐ŸŒฎ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ‘
Attachments
2020-04-22 10.23.52.jpg
Hubby explores trnny...
2020-04-22 10.23.52.jpg (1.27 MiB) Viewed 332 times

Tennessee54

Re: Exploring cpl for fun, wife wants husband to have sleepovers with other husband's

Post by Tennessee54 » Sat Apr 25, 2020 1:19 am

Hi there. We're 54/w/m/ddf, 5'6", 190, hairy and 44/w/f/ddf, BBW, 48DDD....love to talk to you and meet you. middle Tn. here.

Return to โ€œCouples Discussionโ€